Tuesday 14 April 2009

crafts for eternity sketch


I tried my hand at another c4e sketch this week I think they give me much needed inspiration. I am not convinced I have pulled off exactly what I was going for Ithink it might look better if I scale it down a bit, but I love the little birdie stamps and the yellow irridescent paper so I might be trying this one out again tonight on a smaller scale :)
Now I have to go and hide the easter eggs before I get weighed tomorrow, I'm tempted to put them all on top of the kitchen cupboards, that way the climb up there to get some chocolate will burn off some of the calories :)

6 comments:

  1. This is a really cute card....the birds are lovely...I also love sketches...I find they inspire you,but also make you really think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, love the soft spring colors. Image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week!

    Hugs,
    Christy DT member C4E

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card Jan, love the papers you used and that image is lovely. Would also suit another challenge where you have to use birds this week. Check on my blog challenge list to find it. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card jan love the birds! Like the idea of chocolate on the cupboards...lol!!! thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs mx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the soft colours you have used and that stamp is soooo sweet. Thank you for joining us again this week at C4E.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really a great card! It is soft colors (I am jealous of those who can work with pastels and pull it off!) and the image is cute too perfect for a Happy Easter type card...really and day I wouldn't mind getting this card LOL! Thanks for playing with us at C4E

    ReplyDelete