Sunday 1 April 2012

Desmet Designs Challenge - Pins and Needles



Hello

it's challenge number 2 at Desmet Designs and the the theme of the challenge is pins and needles. I had so much fun with this challenge and really stretched myself with the vintage papers and image. I tried to add a sepia touch to the sewing machine image and a bit of glitter and the roses were cut from my Silhouette machine I think they turned out ok :) The papers are Melody Ross and it's hard to see in the picture but they are textured and glittered, they are great.
So my ingredients for this card are:
Hope you like the card and don't forget to join in at Desmet Designs for this months challenge, can't wait to see all the entries
Jo
xxx

7 comments:

  1. FABULOUS Jo what a lovely card it is so nice well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say I love those roses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Elaine they are quite easy to make with a scallop circle just tearing or cutting it into a spiral and coiling it around, I used hot glue to stick it and loads of glitter glue for the centres :)

      Delete
  3. Your card is really lovely, Jo. I love all the lovely texture and your flowers are great. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is cute,thanks for sharing =)
    I'm following you, hope you follow back =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo

    Such a beautiful card - I love the image and the colours - just wonderful!

    I am now following you and look forward to seeing your next creation.

    Take care.

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete