Thursday 10 May 2012

Desmet Designs Digi Stamps

My dad isn't very well at the moment and he starts some pretty intense treatment next week so I have made him a card to cheer him up a bit. I hope it works as I live quite far away and don't get to see him as often as I like and it makes it especially hard when he is poorly.
I have used this cute owl digi again, the last time I used it it was for a very girly card so it shows how versatile the image is. It's available to download on Desmet Designs along with some very pretty and trendy images like the beach hut which I need to use on a card :) The papers are from docrafts and to be honest are so old I can't remember the name of the range lol! I also used some skeleton leaves I have had for about 4 years and never knew what to do with.
Please visit Desmet Designs and browse the digis available, you will also see loads of fab inspiration from the DT
Thanks for reading
Jo

entered into Crafts 4 Eternity

xxx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jo well done such a pretty colour Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous take on our colour challenge Jo.Hope everything goes well for your Dad. Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jo! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, what a lovely card for your poorly Dad! I hope he gets better soon! Thanks for joining us at c4e. keeley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you and your Dad. I like the way you have layered the papers and I like the green touches on the owl too - brilliant!

    ReplyDelete