Tuesday 15 May 2012

card for mum

I made this card a while ago, using the cloud and fence diecuts I've used before and I didn't want to post two similar cards but I like this one so want to share ;) I use this Lili of the Valley image all the time, swapping it between my mum and mum in law, they haven't noticed yet lol xxx
Entered into
Truly Scrumptious - Anything Goes
Stamp,Scrap and Doodle Saturdays - Mother's Day (technically a birthday card but UK mother's day is in March)
Papertake Weekly - In the garden
Lili's little Fairy -Favourite tool (My Cameo for the fence and cloud and promarkers)

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! I love this image and you've used it perfectly! Love the colours. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Lili's Little Fairies, hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet Easel card. Love the soft rainbow colours. Thanks for joining the Truly Scrumptious' "Anything Goes" Challenge!

    Hugz,

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays. Good luck with the challenge!

    Just a Pac Rat
    http://www.circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That LOTV image is gorgeous and looks great against that fence. Lovely card all round x

    ReplyDelete