Saturday 26 May 2012

loads of Digi Stamps :)

I was lucky enough to win a challenge on Papertake weekly and won 7 digi stamps from Bugaboo Stamps so will be having a play with those soon :) I also bought some Mo Manning stamps that I have been wanting for ages but I have a craft stall at my son's old nursery in a couple of weeks so treated myself as I think they will sell really well. This is one of the Mo Manning cards I made and I was pleased with it until my delightful son splashed water all over it with his new water pistol I regret buying him :( You can tell but hopefully it isn't too ruined, what do you think?

Despite the splashes I'm entering it into

Totally Gorjuss -Something New (Digi Stamps)
Sentimental Sundays -Whimsical
Passion for Promarkers - Birthdays
I love Promarkers - Die cuts (image cut out on cameo and punched border)
Divas by Design - flourishes
Card makin Mamas - Punches
Penny's paper crafty challenge - Anything goes

11 comments:

  1. What a cute card and I love that Mo image! Boys and their water pistols!! Thanks for joining us for our Let's Get Punchy Challenge at Card Makin' Mamas hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so fun! Thanks so much for entering the DYSU DT Call.. it is going to be hard to narrow it down.. not an easy task.. Good Luck!
    HUGS
    Ali
    -owner of
    The Alley Way Stamps
    DYSU CHallenge blog
    Free digital stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Jo, love this image, perfect for todays teen girls, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card! I love the colour combo.
    Thanks so much for joining us for this week's PFP challenge.
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image, fab colours, lovely card! Thnaks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card design. Very nice coloring. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, and the image could be real life. I like the coloring/shading..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and image...she resembles what we see everyday. I like the coloring/shading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jo

    Fab card - love the Mo image - just brilliant.

    Congratulations on your win and well deserved too.

    Thank your for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week and the very best of luck. I hope you will be able to come and join in with our challenge next week.

    Toodle pip

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've made such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you next time.
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet card!!! I love Mo's digis!! Thanks for joining us at Pennys Paper Challenge. Hope to see you for the next challenge!!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete