Thursday 14 June 2012

sooo girly



I had another play with this cool Mo Manning image and as last time I had made it quite subdued with orange and grey tones, I went pink and purple crazy and it looks fab. Although I think it's jinxed because last time James drenched the card in water, and this time someone splashed the ribbon with something last week and stained it :( I didn't really notice until I took the picture and it's really apparent, so when it goes to a new home it will have a buckle or bow there to cover it up.
I made a ruffle under the fuschia ribbon to match the skirt in the image and used My Mind's Eye papers.

Im entering this card into
Truly Scrumptious - Flower Power
Passion for Promarkers - Lots of layers 
SOS - Double the ribbon
Divas by design - Summer
Mo's digital Challenge - In the Park

7 comments:

  1. SO very cute! Love that image and the design you used. The ribbon treatment is just GREAT! Very pretty coloring on this and an adorable card!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab idea to ruffle the purple ribbon to mirror her skirt!! I love the colours you've used on this card, so fun and girly!!

    Thanks for joining us over at Passion for ProMarkers for our 'Lots of Layers' challenge. Good luck.

    xo, Lou Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my "lots of layers" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is lovely . Jo! Love the colors and those cute girly papers! Also, what a great idea to add that frilly ribbon to match the skirt! Really creative!
    Thanks for sharing your card with us at Mo's this week!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  5. super card Jo thanks for joining us at Diva's this time hope to see you again soon
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo! hehe! I would never have noticed the spot on the ribbon...maybe your little James was helping you again!! hehehe! I love the pink and purple ribbons...they really showcase this beautifully colored Mo image! So glad you joined us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute and girly - my 10you DD would love it!
    The ruffled ribbon is a great touch!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash for our Double the Ribbon Challenge!

    Hugs, Alica ;

    ReplyDelete